MOSTPOINT CATEGORIES SEE ALLHIDE ALL
Cambiar idioma
Not yet registered?
CREATE YOUR PROFILE

Route 66

1 UPs!

Route 66

Route 66

Also known as "The Main Street of America", "The Mother Road" and "The Will Rogers Highway" in honor of the popular comedian, commentator and actor; Route 66 originally ran through Chicago (Illinois), Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California, ending in Los Angeles (3,939 km / 2,448 miles). Later its end moved to Santa Monica and was replaced by the Interstate Highway Network, and the original was marked as "Historic Route 66". Currently you can tour the initial layout by 80%, completing the remaining 20% with alternative roads, although there are many perfectly preserved sections exceeding 200 km / 125 miles.

 

BADGE Route 66

You have to go the entire route. Upload photos of yourself at the start, end and intermediate sections of Route 66.

GET MY BADGE
Request your Badge
Route 66

Write a comment and upload a maximum of 10 photos of yourself and this MOSTPOINT to add this Badge to your profile. You can also upload a video.

Add another image
Once you have selected the photos, click OK to reclaim the badge

   It is your responsability and honesty about having complied with the requirements to obtain this MOSTPOINT Badge.


What else is there
Strips of asphalt that seem to melt into the horizon, roads, motels with a traditional cinematic look, desert dust and your vehicle, preferably a Harley Davidson, to realize a dream with an authentic MOSTPOINT flavor. Chicago, Springfield, Rolla, Tulsa, Clinton, Amarillo, Santa Fe, Gallup, Williams, Laughlin, Victorville, Los Angeles. With Route 66 Mostpoint adventure is guaranteed.

Mostpointer photos Route 66

To upload a photo of this MOSTPOINT you need to
Register

Mostpointer videos
Route 66

Be the first to upload a video of this MOSTPOINT

Location Route 66

Last comments Route 66

To write a commentRegister here

MOSTPOINT CATEGORIES SEE ALLHIDE ALL